Just like your hands and lips can get chapped, so can your dog's nose, snout, paw pads and elbows. If left untreated, these painful areas may become infected. Paw pads are especially susceptible to being damaged by the ice, snow, hot and cold surfaces, sand, salt, and dry air.
Our USDA Certified Organic healing paw balm will safely and quickly soothe and heal rough, irritated, itchy, chapped, and dry skin. In just a few days you will see a noticeable difference!
Once restored, use our balm daily as a moisturizer to maintain your dog’s healthy skin!
- Unscented and hypoallergenic for your dog's sensitive snout, our healing paw balm provides year round fast and effective protection from both hot summers and cold winter weather to quickly moisturize dry, itchy, bleeding, crusty or cracked skin.
- While many pax wax salves contain petrochemicals, olive oil, or coconut oil that can clog skin pores, Ours is made with all natural organic wax from bees. The organic beeswax forms a healthy barrier on your dog’s dry skin and protect them from environmental assaults while retaining moisture (a natural humectant).
- Combined with powerful healing herbs (Organic Calendula and Organic St. John’s Wort) and nature's best moisturizers (Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter and Vitamin E), the healing salve safely moisturize and repair your dog's skin, hot spots and hyperkeratosis.
- You can also use our healing balm for hot spots, skin conditions, scar reduction, hyperkeratosis, wound healing, and bug bites.
- Need sunscreen for your dog's nose? Our balm has an SPF of 15!
Ingredients: Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Rosemary Extract, Organic Calendula Extract, Organic St. John's Wort, Organic Beeswax, Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Organic Hemp Oil: An oil rich in essential omega fatty acids & proteins - valued for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Organic Shea Butter: Humectant and emollient - helps provide and retain moisture, anti-inflammatory, natural sunscreen, helps to revitalize & heal damaged skin.
Organic Rosemary Extract: A natural preservative with powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Calendula Extract: Applying the calendula flower oil to cuts, scrapes, insect bites, hot spots, and rashes will accelerate the healing process thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant compounds. It helps remedy dry and damaged skin, irritations, itchy skin and other skin problems. Aside from stimulating healing, calendula can significantly boost the appearance of the skin by increasing the blood flow and reducing inflammation.
Organic St. John's Wort: Strong anti-inflammatory capabilities, and its ability to speed the healing process of burns, bruises, and scrapes by stimulating the circulation of oxygenated blood to the cells that need repaired. St. John's Wort also has anti-fungal properties.
Organic Beeswax: A powerful anti-inflammatory to calm and sooth skin and encourage healing. Beeswax: Forms a healthy barrier on the nose and paw pads that helps protect them from environmental assaults, while also holding in moisture (humectant) and reducing dryness. Has natural antibacterial properties. A great source of Vitamin A - supporting cell health.
Natural Vitamin E: An oil rich in essential omega fatty acids & proteins - valued for antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Use your fingers or a cloth - dip into the balm and then apply to your dog's nose pad or paw pads. The healing balm will quickly be absorbed.
How Often Should I Apply the Healing Balm? The more frequently you are able to apply the balm, the better.
We recommend applying daily when the nose and paw pads are healthy and at least 2-3 times a day when needed for healing. Applying it at bed time is optimal to boost healing and regeneration!
My dog licks the balm off after application: If your dog is like ours, they will try to lick it off after applying. We have found two things that can help!
If they do lick it off - don't worry. The ingredients are safe and non-toxic and since the balm is quickly absorbed, the healing properties will get right to work!
- Apply the balm and then distract them with a treat, their favorite toy, or a game.
- The stealth approach - apply it when they are exhausted after a walk or when soundly sleeping!